Woodside Quilting BOM and Subscription Package Rules
Below please find our rules and guidelines for participating in our Block of the Month or Subscription Package programs.
When singing up for one of our BOM or Subscription Package programs you agree to these rule and guidelines.
1. Once signed up either in-store or online, these programs capture your credit card and are encrypted on our secure POS system.
2. There is a one time non-refundable administration setup fee for most programs.
3. There is a monthly fee for each program that is automatically charged to your captured CC at the beginning of each month.
4. There is a shipping fee applied if you choose the shipping option.
5. If we are unable to charge your card our system will automatically re-try every day for 30 days.
6. If your CC changes during the program please call us so we can make those change to your new card and re-capture your CC information.
7. Once your CC goes through our system, your BOM or Subscription package will be mailed out with in the first week of each month.
8. At anytime during the Block of the Month or Subscription Package program you decide to cancel the program after the program has started there will be a non-refundable administrative cancelation fee the same as the administration setup fee when the program started. This is due to the amount of work involved in these programs and items have already been reserved for you.
9. These programs are designed for each participant to follow and complete to the completion date of each program.
10. If you have any questions or concerns about our Block of the Month or Subscription Package programs please call and talk to us. We will be glad to walk you through any of the programs and the wonderful benefits they provide.