Woodside Quilting Retreats
Who doesn't enjoy 3 days of sewing with some of your best quilting friends! It's the most fun you'll have all year! We have many retreats a year. We are very excited to be able to host our Retreats in our Retreat Center. We have a large room in the back that is just perfect for retreats.Marty Beaver of "LMN Cuisine" cater's our retreats with wonderful home-made foods. The retreats with Dinners and Sunday brunches are the Odd months of the year. Except December when we have our popular Holiday Retreat. Marty also cater's for private events throughout the year, please see his website below and call him with questions. Thank you.
Retreat “rules” for retreaters –
You can bring in packaged food for snacks but no crockpots or open foods.
Before and after the retreat we will wipe down the tables chairs and sanitize. Retreaters can setup the day before the retreat starts at 3:00 PM but not before. We need to clean and setup the room prior to that time.
You can also now sign up and pay for retreats online. Go to the class section and sign up as though you are signing up for class. If the retreat is full you can sign up without paying and be put on the waiting list in "First Come" order.
We are now having retreats every month. The retreats are the 2nd week of the month. On the even months the retreats are Wednesday 9:30 - 5:30, Thursday 9:30 - 5:30 and Friday 9:30 - 5:00 and are non-food retreats. The cost is $30.00. (except December) On the Odd months the retreats are Friday 9:30 - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:30 - 8:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 - 3:00. The cost is $60 With a Buffet dinner on Friday & Saturday and a Sunday Brunch.
Special Holiday Retreat - Our Holiday retreat is always a big hit. It is the first weekend of December Friday 9:30 - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:30 - 8:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 - 3:00. The cost is $30 as this is a non-food retreat however sometimes we order pizza or other food for dinner. There is a nominal cost to cover the costs if you want to partake.
(The back door will be unlocked at 9:30 am and not before. Please be respectful of our staff as they have store opening duties to do prior to opening for the retreat).
2022 Retreat dates
The 2022 Retreat dates are now on the website to sign up through 2022. January - $60.00 with meals
February - $30.00
- Friday January 14 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday January 15 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday January 16 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
March - $60.00 with meals
- Wednesday February 9 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday February 10 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday February 11 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
April - $30.00
- Friday March 11 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday March 12 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday March 13 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday April 6 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday April 7 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday April 8 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
May - $60.00 with meals
- Friday May 13 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday May 14 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday May 15 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
June - $30.00
- Wednesday June 8 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday June 9 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday June 10 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
July - $60.00 with meals
- Friday July 8 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday July 9 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday July 10 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
August - $30.00
September - $60.00 with meals
- Wednesday August 10 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday August 11 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday August 12 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
October - $30.00
- Friday September 9 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday September 10 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday September 11 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday October 12 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday October 13 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday October 14 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
November - $60.00 with meals
- Friday November 11 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday November 12 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday November 13 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
December - $30.00
- Friday December 2 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday December 3 - 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday December 4 - 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
There is plenty of room, parking, bright lighting, and a ground floor entrance. We have large 8 foot heavy tables with only 2 quilters to a table with Ironing and cutting stations.
We have a security system so you can feel comfortable leaving your sewing machine and supplies out each day of the retreat. There is a 15% store discount for those retreating with us during the retreat.
We are excited to have 2 Certified Bernina Technicians. If you would like your machine cleaned, please call the shop to get on the list. If you can't make the retreat but still want your machine cleaned you may bring your machine in early and pick it up on a later day.
- Sign up on-line, Call the store or stop in to register, payment required to secure your reservation.
- The limit is the first 20 quilters.
Class and Retreat Fees are due at the time you signup to secure your spot and are not refundable unless you provide notice 10 business days before the session or event begins.
(except Judy Niemeyer retreats)
Come join us for some great quilting and sharing at our Retreats! You won't want to miss the food.... and fun!