Woodside Quilting Retreats
Who doesn't enjoy 3 days of sewing with some of your best quilting friends! It's the most fun you'll have all year! We have 7 retreats a year. We are very excited to be able to host our Retreats in our Retreat Center. We have a large room in the back that is just perfect for retreats.
2020 Retreat dates
2/15/2020 update -
We have made decisions on how we are going to have our retreats for 2021.
The cost, dates and times of the retreats have changed.
At this time we also cannot have our wonderful buffet meals that Marty provides.
We also cannot have the longer retreat hours into the evening.
Retreat “rules” for retreaters –
These are non food retreats. You can bring in packaged food for snacks, but no crock pots or sharing of food etc.
However, Marty is providing individual meals for lunch and take home dinners for the retreats. He will put out a menu of choices a few days in advance and you can get in touch with him before retreat with your choices.
Hours are Thu. 9:30 - 5:30, Fri. 9:30 – 5, Sat. 99:30 – 4 The cost is $25.00 with the normal 15% discount. Limit of 10, 1 person to a table. Retreaters must wear Masks out on the sales floor or when away from their personal sewing space. You do not have to wear a mask when seated at your personal sewing table space. One person to a table gives you twice the room and provides social distancing at your sewing table.
Before and after the retreat we will wipe down the tables chairs and sanitize. Retreaters can setup on Thursday at 9:00 AM and cannot come early on Wed. Sorry but we need Wednesday to clean and setup the room.
You can also now sign up and pay for retreats online. Go to the class section and sign up as though you are singing up for class.
We sure will miss our normal retreats BUT let's all hope we will get back to "normal" in the near future!
2021 Retreat dates
First QuarterJanuary -
- Thursday January 7 - 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday January 8 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday January 9 - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday February 11 - 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday February 12 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday February 13 - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday March 11 - 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday March 12 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday March 13 - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday April 8 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday April 9 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday April 10 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday April 22 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday April 23 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday April 24 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday May 6 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday May 7 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday May 8 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday May 27 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday May 28 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday May 29 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday June 10 - 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday June 11 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday June 12 - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
There is plenty of room, parking, bright lighting, and a ground floor entrance. We have large 8 foot heavy tables with only 2 quilters to a table with Ironing and cutting stations.
We have a security system so you can feel comfortable leaving your sewing machine and supplies out each day of the retreat. There is a 15% store discount for those retreating with us during the retreat.
Our machine service is open either on a Friday or Saturday of the retreat weekend for Machine repair and cleaning. We are excited to have Dave McBeth on staff and is our Certified Bernina Technician. If you would like your machine cleaned, please call the shop to get on the list. If you can't make the retreat but still want your machine cleaned you may bring your machine in early and pick it up on a later day.We serve dinner on Friday and Saturday and a brunch on Sunday. Retreat menus are announced a few days before the retreat.
- The cost is $50.00 per person for all 3 days including meals and drinks.
- Call the store or stop in to register, payment required to secure your reservation.
- The limit is the first 28 quilters.
(Class and Retreat Fees are due at the time you signup to secure your spot and are not refundable unless you provide notice 7 days before the session or event begins.)
Come join us for some great quilting and sharing at our Retreats! You won't want to miss the food.... and fun!