Woodside Quilting Retreats
Who doesn't enjoy 3 days of sewing with some of your best quilting friends! It's the most fun you'll have all year! We have 7 retreats a year. We are very excited to be able to host our Retreats in our Retreat Center. We have a large room in the back that is just perfect for retreats.
Retreat “rules” for retreaters –
These are non food retreats through June. You can bring in packaged food for snacks, but no crock pots or sharing of food etc. Hours are Thu. 9:30 - 5:30, Fri. 9:30 – 5, Sat. 9:30 – 4 The cost is $50.00 with the normal 15% discount. Limit of 10, 1 person to a table. Retreaters must wear Masks out on the sales floor or when away from their personal sewing space. You do not have to wear a mask when seated at your personal sewing table space. One person to a table gives you twice the room and provides social distancing at your sewing table.
Before and after the retreat we will wipe down the tables chairs and sanitize. Retreaters can setup on Thursday at 9:30 AM and cannot come early on Wed. Sorry but we need Wednesday to clean and setup the room.
You can also now sign up and pay for retreats online. Go to the class section and sign up as though you are signing up for class.
We sure will miss our normal retreats BUT let's all hope we will get back to "normal" in the near future!
2021 Retreat dates
3rd Quarter -
- Thursday June 10 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday June 11 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday June 12 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
5/1/2021 update - Starting in July we are moving back to adding lunches to our retreat costs at $50 per retreat. We will remain at half capacity however.
- Thursday July 8 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday July 9 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday July 10 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday August 12 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday August 13 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday August 14 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday September 9 - 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday September 10 - 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday September 11 - 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
We will be adding additional retreats in the 4th quarter once we know more about how we will be handling retreats with COVID at that time.
There is plenty of room, parking, bright lighting, and a ground floor entrance. We have large 8 foot heavy tables with only 2 quilters to a table with Ironing and cutting stations.
We have a security system so you can feel comfortable leaving your sewing machine and supplies out each day of the retreat. There is a 15% store discount for those retreating with us during the retreat.
Our machine service is open either on a Friday or Saturday of the retreat weekend for Machine repair and cleaning. We are excited to have Dave McBeth on staff and is our Certified Bernina Technician. If you would like your machine cleaned, please call the shop to get on the list. If you can't make the retreat but still want your machine cleaned you may bring your machine in early and pick it up on a later day.We serve dinner on Friday and Saturday and a brunch on Sunday. Retreat menus are announced a few days before the retreat.
- The cost is $50.00 per person for all 3 days including meals and drinks.
- Sign up ton-line or Call the store or stop in to register, payment required to secure your reservation.
- Due to COVID we are only allowing 10 quilters for the retreats at this time.
- The limit is the first 28 quilters.
(Class and Retreat Fees are due at the time you signup to secure your spot and are not refundable unless you provide notice 10 days before the session or event begins.)
Come join us for some great quilting and sharing at our Retreats! You won't want to miss the food.... and fun!