Laundry Baskets Quilt - Club
Welcome to Woodside Quilting and Sewing Laundry Basket Quilt Club
We have started this club to bring more of Laundry Basket Quilts and Edyta Sitar's beautiful designs closer to you. (more below about Edyta)
Many of you are Laundry Basket Quilt fans and Edyta is one of our favorite quilt designers.
So we have created a Laundry Basket Quilt Club designed just for YOU!
What is this Club all about?
The Club will be all about YOU and our love of Laundry Baskets Quilts! The club cost is just $60 per year ($5 a month) and by joining our Laundry Baskets Quilt Club you will receive the following benefits:
- Early bird private previews and discounts on Edyta’s new fabrics coming throughout the year in our Retreat Center before the general public.
- Previews of her new designs and new patterns with discounts.
- Special private Virtual previews of Edyta’s new designs with her before they are released to the public. (small fee may apply depending on cost)
- A virtual Trunk show with Edyta for our Club. (small fee may apply depending on cost)
- Quarterly Laundry Basket Quilts Club sewing Retreats just for our group including (lunch, Dinner or appetizers) with give-away drawings.
- Sew alongs, Block Of the Month's (BOM) and sharing fun within our group.
- “Show and Tell” viewings of our Clubs projects in our Retreat Center.
- Shop sample project opportunities.
- You can join and be a part of the Club Virtually - Yes Virtually - We have turned our Retreat Center into a Zoom Room where you can feel as though you are actually there with us.
The first 10 people who sign up for the club will be entered to win either a
Layer Cake, Jelly Roll or FQ bundle of their choice!
These are just a few of the fun things we have lined up for the year and the benefits you will receive. I’m sure there will be more to come. So join us for a fun filled year! Let’s fill YOUR Laundry Basket with a whole lot of fun, fabrics, new designs and Personal Viewings with Edyta herself. Club Sign up! You can sign up on line or in the store. Once signed up, you will be on our Laundry Basket Quilts Club private email list. Once events are finalized and schedule, they will be on our website as well as a friendly email reminder to you. You will be able to sign up for them on line or in the store.
Sign up Here
Meet designer, Edyta Sitar…
Edyta’s love for fabric began at a very young age - when she used her mother’s drapes to create her first fabric project!
Fortunately, for all of us, Edyta's mother recognized her passion for fabric and thus began her journey with fabric and sewing. One of Edyta’s biggest blessings is her marriage to husband, Michael. She not only fell in love- she was introduced to a Sitar family tradition of quilting by her mother-in-law, Carol, and grandmother-in-law, Anna.
Quilting has enabled Edyta to express herself about the objects or occasions of her surroundings - her designs are her avenue to release passion! “My children and my husband are my greatest motivation. This is the Cinderella dream for me. Being able to do what I love and share this love with others is the greatest feeling and reward I could imagine!"
The combination of inspiration, a love for fabric, a keen eye for color, and her family teachings blended into the recipe for a talent in constructing amazing quilts, creating innovative quilting patterns for Laundry Basket Quilts, designing beautiful Traditional and Batik fabrics for Moda (10 years) and now for Andover (Present). She has published numerous books to date, been featured in many magazines, and her quilts have been honored in displays around the world.
As the founder and owner of her company, Laundry Basket Quilts www.laundrybasketquilts.com, Edyta is proud to carry on her family tradition that fabrics and threads have seamlessly stitched together through the generations. Her true passion and quilter’s spirit shine through her classes, workshops, and presentations. She travels all over the world sharing her experiences and connecting with quilters of all levels through the inspiring stories about the quilts she makes.