How exciting it is to have a newly remodeled store. In 2020 we took the time to remodel the store for YOU to bring you a more open, brighter and "room for more" store for your shopping experience.
Like everyone else we have shopping "rules" while shopping in or store.
Please abide by our shopping rules below.
Woodside Quilting COVID-19 Shopping
- We are limiting shoppers in the store to 8 (or 4 couples) (If you are 1 person you may bring a friend).
- We are now requiring masks while shopping in our store.
- Please use the hand sanitizer by the front door when entering the store.
- Our bathrooms are closed to the public.
- Please keep a distance of 2 yards with others and our staff while shopping as much as possible.
- Please do not come in the store if you have been sick, feel ill or have been in contact with someone with COVID in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are interested in a Bernina machine please make an appointment with Dave or Warren at this time.
- Please abide by our shopping rules. Like everyone else we are doing the best we can to accommodate our customers and shopping during this challenging time.
If you want to look at a Bernina Machine please call the store to make an appointment.
We are open and ready to help with your sewing and quilting needs! Masks are now required while shopping in our store.
We are getting new fabrics in the shop for you! Shipments are arriving weekly and we can't wait to show you all the new fabrics, samples and kits. Stop in and see all that is new and more coming your way!
We have missed seeing our regular customers, you're smiling faces and all the wonderful stories we share. Our HATS OFF to those on the front lines in every capacity you are helping in! And thanks to all for being so considerate of our staff, other quilters and quilt shops during this challenging time of retail shopping. Support your local small business! Keep calm, be safe but SEW-ON!!!We now have elastic! CDC Mask Pattern
Long Arm Quilting Services
We will continue our long arm quilting services as normal. If you have a quilt top in our store now waiting to be quilted, no worries - it should be done in a timely manner. If you are working on a quilt top and will have it ready soon, you can call the store and save a quilt spot with our "Hanger service". We will gladly put your name on a hanger in the quilt closet so you can "get in line" for your quilt top to be quilted. Leave a message if no one answers. If you have a quilt top that is ready now, you can call the store and arrange a drop-off time. You can then drop it off on our park bench in front of the store and we will come out to pick it up. Just put your name and number on the quilt top and you can discuss the quilting over the phone with our staff. Or you can print off our Quilting form on our Website under the quilting services tab.
Need a gift card?
This is the perfect time to buy those gift cards for any occasion. OR if you have a dear quilting friend who is on the front lines of this terrible pandemic. Thank them with a gift certificate they can use at a later time. Leave a message at the store and we will call you back for your gift card purchase and mail it at no charge.