2019 All Iowa Shop Hop
The 2019 Sew Iowa/AISH Event Will Run From June 1 - June 30
We will be open on Sundays in June from 1:00 - 4:00 for the AISH -
So stop in and see us!
This year's Sew Iowa event will include many shops from across the state of Iowa. The theme is Sew Iowa and participants will have the option of many designs and color ways! The possibilities are endless for how these fabrics can be used and we can't wait to see what you do with them. The fabric goes on sale June 1.
This year's Sew Iowa Magazine will hit participating Quilt Shops by mid May. As always, it will include great patterns, focused articles, the Sew Iowa Passport, and a list of participating shops.
WELCOME TO WOODSIDE QUILTING
Woodside Quilting Welcomes our All Iowa Shop Hop customers from all over Iowa.
We live in a beautiful state to travel so start your engines!
We are right at the cross roads of I35 and I80.
5360 NE 14th St Des Moines Iowa 50313
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you into our store.
Sew Iowa is currently collecting some fabulous prizes for our participants!
Remember...you ONLY need to visit FIVE shops during the month of JUNE to be eligible for our prize drawing!
- You must visit every participating shop in a Region to qualify for a Regional prize drawing.
- You must visit 5 or more participating shops (they don't have to be in the same region) to qualify for the 5+ Store drawing.
- Your completed Passport must be turned into a participating shop or postmarked by July 6, 2019.
- You must present your Passport in person at each participating shop for the Passport to be valid.
- You must be 18 or older to participate.All winners selected by random drawing.
Here's the Sew Iowa Fabrics to Choose